- Number of Servings
- 6 ounce can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 medium apples (peeled, cored & sliced)
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat margarine
Combine apple juice & cornstarch. Cook over medium heat until thick & bubbly. Stir in margarine, cinnamon and vanilla. Add apples and toss. Pour into 9 inch pie pan. Preparation for Topping: Mix together to form crumble topping. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake cobbler at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Nutrition Information
206 Calories; 3g Fat (12.2% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 46g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 7mg Cholesterol; 73mg Sodium.