- Number of Servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 packages Oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles (3 oz. packages)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen Oriental vegetable mixture
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles. Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings. Season beef with one seasoning packet from noodles; set aside.
In same skillet, combine water, vegetables, noodles (broken into several pieces), ginger and remaining seasoning packet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover, simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Return beef to skillet; heat through. Stir in green onion before serving.
- Nutrition Information
- Per Serving: 515 Calories; 27g Fat (46.7% calories from fat); 28g Protein; 41g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 78mg Cholesterol; 952mg Sodium.