The First Place For Health Participation Support Award (FP4H PSA) is made possible through the generous donations of thoughtful, caring FP4H participants that want to ensure others can participate in the FP4H program. Our desire is that Applicants involved in our biblical weight loss program and events achieve wellness in mind, body, soul and spirit based on a relationship with Jesus Christ.
This award is intended to cover a portion of the financial cost for attending a FP4H program event. The amount of financial support is based on the need demonstrated in the FP4H PSA Application.
Any individual or group may apply for this award. Out of consideration for others, FP4H requests that Applicants only apply once per calendar year. Award recipients may only receive one award per calendar year.
The FP4H PSA is a non-cash award. The award amount will be applied to the event purchased directly from FP4H. You are not registered until the remainder of the order balance is received.
- Prayerfully consider the amount you can contribute to the cost of the event or merchandise. If needed, contact FP4H for information on payment installment plans.
- Complete the First Place For Health Participation Support Award Application form
- Please note that any group application should include a letter of recommendation from their related church leadership.
- The application will be reviewed by the FP4H PSA Committee. Please be assured that all information will be kept confidential.
- A member of the FP4H PSA Committee will contact you regarding the application decision.
Any questions regarding this award should be directed by email to the PSA Committee. (Events@firstplace4health.com)