This seasoning works well with chicken or beef or any recipe that calls for Southwest Seasoning.
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon regular paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Measure and combine all spices in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Store in a dry, dark place for up to 6 months or longer.