- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons Key lime juice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, cream cheese, sour cream, lime zest and lime juice. Press graham cracker mixture firmly into bottom of an 8-oz jar. Layer cream cheese mixture and blueberries on top. Seal jar and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
NUTRITION: 345 Calories; 17g Fat (42.3% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 43g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 44mg Cholesterol; 457mg Sodium.
FIRST PLACE 4 HEALTH LIVE IT TRACKER: 1 oz.-eq. Grain, 1/2 cup Fruit