First Place for Health is a ministry on the move! Many people are searching for a First Place for Health group. Excited members are seeking ways to take this life-changing ministry to their own church and community. Longtime leaders are longing for the fellowship and support of fellow First Place for Health leaders. A First Place for Health Networking Leader can provide help, support, and encouragement to each of these searching, seeking and longing groups! If you feel a nudging in your heart to fill this volunteer position in your area, then read further to find out how to become a Networking Leader.
A First Place for Health Networking Leader is one who is:
- Leading or has led at least two sessions of a First Place for Health class.
- Consistently following the spiritual and physical principals of First Place for Health.
- Demonstrating success maintaining a balanced lifestyle: Emotionally, Spiritually, Mentally and Physically.
- Passionate for the ministry of First Place for Health.
- Willing to teach others how to develop a First Place for Health ministry.
- Willing to invest in sharpening their personal gifts and abilities to lead others.
A First Place for Health Network leader will:
- Locate and communicate regularly with area-wide leaders with the goal of encouragement, data collection and distribution of current information concerning First Place for Health.
- Help area churches implement First Place for Health.
- Meet quarterly and/or monthly with area leaders by organizing a Wellness Workshop or Leaders Meeting.
- Communicate with the First Place for Health staff on a regular basis.
- Communicate with those who make contact through the website.
Join our Networking Team:
In First Place for Health, just as in most ministries, the harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. We are calling on the Lord of the harvest, to send out workers. Will you have open ears to hear and a receptive heart to respond to His call? Let’s not keep this wonderful ministry a secret any longer. May leaders arise and share what great things God has done! Come be a part of what God is doing in and through First Place for Health!
Click here to complete an application and we’ll set up a time to meet and discuss you joining our Networking Leader team.
Contact Helen Baratta if you have questions about First Place for Health Networking Leader.