Yes, we can! Nothing is impossible with God.
We cannot wait another day. We are ready and prepared to conquer the obesity epidemic in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. We need to take back what the enemy has so craftily stolen from us—the health of the church. And we have a plan! We believe God has the funds we need to reach this goal!
Phase One: May 1 to July 1– Match the donor! Carole Lewishas stepped up to give $25,000 to FP4H and is asking for five of you to give $5,000 to match it. Just five people can get this thing rolling to reality. Of course, wouldn’t it be just like God to move more than five people to match this donation? It is entirely possible for all of the money to be raised by this one beautiful donation—inspiring others to give.
Phase Two: August 1 to September 1– Kick Starter campaign! Additional donations and free gifts! This will be an all-out effort of prayer, video, and media blast. If you are not familiar with Kick Starter, check it out at www.kickstarter.com. We chose this direction for several reasons:
- Success rates are excellent – 90% of all participants in KS meet their fund raising goals and more!
- It does not go on forever. We will have exactly 30 days to reach the next part of our goal. Of course our fundraising will go on, but our Kick Starter campaign will only run for thirty days.
So that is the plan, and we need your help:
- You can pray that the Lord will bless us with this year being the Year of His Favor
- You can give as a class – Fun Runs, garage sales, bike across America – we are for all of it!
- You can give as an individual – to both campaigns!
Please, please get on board with us. I am not beyond begging for something this important. Daily people are losing the battle with obesity and we cannot wait any longer. Jesus Christ is the answer and we need to share it in the most effective ways we can. We need updated materials, updated website and marketing funds to get the word out. Please, please join us and give to both campaigns. It is an investment with eternal dividends.
God is using His church to help us reach our goals. This may be the opportunity to step out in faith and see what God can do. I know it is for me personally as national director. I am believing God and his resources for what He has planned. The NLT says, “That is what the Scriptures mean when they say ‘No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”’ We are going with God and He is limitless!
Vicki Heath, firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your donation here: Donate