Would you like to use the new My Place for Health materials with one of our classic studies?
The resources are designed to accompany the First Place 4 Health Bible Studies released prior to January 2019. The schedule follows a 12-week session and includes challenges and homework using the First Place for Health My Place Leader and Member materials released in January 2019.
The downloads includes a schedule and outline referencing the My Place Member Kit.
Once purchased, you will receive downloadable links by email.
Copyright © 2019 First Place For Health. All Rights Reserved.
It is illegal to copy or share any part of these documents without the permission of First Place For Health.
Classic Bible Study Session Outline with fundamental aspects of the program, organized in chronological order. Each week’s homework, My Place for Discovery, Wellness Spot Light, and Wellness Challenge align with our classic Bible Studies:
- Consider getting back to basics, with Seek God First.
- We have the largest supply of Balanced Living, Growing in the Fruit of the Spirit, and Moving Forward Together
- We have a smaller supply (order soon) of Be Free, Training for Success, Living for Christ, Start Losing-Start Living, Celebrate Success, and A New Beginning
Handouts to be shared with your group: Session Schedule, Getting Started with Exercise Resource, Getting Started with Exercise Resource – Disabilities, and Getting Started with Exercise Calendar.
- Getting Started with Exercise Part One
- Getting Started with Exercise Part Two
- Getting Started with Exercise Part Three
- Getting Started with Exercise Part Four
- Getting Started with Exercise Part Five