Tomato Basil Salsa
Opening text for the home page. Can describe the recipe in a few sentences or whatever you choose to have in this space.
- Number of Servings
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes with olive oil & garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serving size: 1/4 cup. Note: Also great served over grilled fish or chicken. Refrigerate for up to one week.
- Nutrition Information
- 12 Calories; 1g Fat (44.6% calories from fat); trace Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 69mg Sodium.