CHRISTMAS TIME ~ SPARKLE & SHINE
Saturday December 4th 2-5PM Central Time
Get your Jingle on with the FP4H Staff and Friends
- B-SHOC and his exciting and upbeat music that is good for the soul
- Jenn Hand has a zest for life and loves to go on adventures with Jesus
- Lisa Lewis with a demo with Christmas recipes for any size celebration.
- Christmas workout for all fitness levels. Jingle bells encouraged.
- Christmas trivia – did we say prizes? Yes we did!
- Christmas miracle stories, sharing with others
- Spend time with friends during the Christmas Café – Bring your own hot chocolate
- Dress up – Crazy Christmas Sweaters encouraged. Did we mention prizes?
- Rock around the Christmas tree with the First Place Staff
When: Saturday, December 4th 2-5:30pm Central Time
Location: Virtually on your own device – Christmas pj’s optional
Cost: $25.00 – This party is for everyone. Invite your friends and family
Not able to attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to watch the recorded version of the Virtual Party.
B-SHOC is Christmas crazy! A genuine lover of Jesus. His concerts are enjoyed by all ages, from the youngest child to grandmothers and grandfathers. His personality draws people of all ages into his life and his creative performance captivates their attention, allowing the Holy Spirit to do His work in their lives.
Jennifer Hand Executive Director of Coming Alive Ministries loves to take you on her crazy adventures – inviting you to laugh with her and experience the love of Jesus as you do. A gifted communicator, her passion for God and her servant-hearted life communicate powerfully and touch the hearts of her audiences in a profound way. Jenn is bold in her faith and her rippling sense of humor draws her listeners in as she teaches life-changing truth
Cooking is Lisa Lewis’ jam and has been a part of our wellness weeks and events for many years. She’s not afraid to take whisks. Join Lisa in the kitchen as she shares a few Christmas recipes that will change your life.
Body & Soul® Fitness Instructors, Vicki Heath, Mary Ward and Jamie Gray will lead us in a fun, festive and fabulous workout to B-Shoc ‘s Christmas Music! All fitness levels welcomed with simple modifications.